Wednesday, January 28, 2009

wow

i just went back and read all of my old posts, it has been a while.
the boy i walked around new york with in my second to last post i am now madly in love with and i dont see that changing anytime soon. so yes love is real believe it or not. my parents are just shitty at keeping it around.
my life is not perfect by any stretch but i like it as of right now, my parents are still fighting all the time and my step mom got back with her ex husband she had before my dad, turns out he is a drug addict and he tried to strangle my stepmom to death so now she has a restraining order against him. wow right? i didnt think things could really get any worse but i was proven wrong.
so yes i have gotten my shit together i am not a constant wreck anymore and i am loving life. i am almost finished with highschool online!! and will be applying to colleges soon. and i cant wait to move out and live on my own. i have two jobs one at a daycare for children with medical needs and one at Urban Outfitters. i love them both but i seem to be getting sick more lately i dont know if this is because of working with sick children all the time or if it is because of just flat out working all the time, either way i dont care because i love what i do and i wouldnt change it for the world.
i have gotten two tattoos at this point one on my side and one on my arm. i love them both and hopefully soon i will be going to nashville with my boyfriend to get tatooed by his tattoo artist,nothing but just a little ladybug somewhere. anyways im addicted to getting tattooed its official, and I have met some cool people by doing it.
i still do not talk to lindsey, she has her own life now and i have mine and i love it! i hope she is happy because i know i am. she tried to say that i was spreading rumors about her but really i havent talked about her for months i have no reason to. i dont hate her i just realize we are no longer friends and that is just the way it is.
so i am good, my life for the most part is good and i wouldnt change a thing.

-morgen

No comments: