Saturday, August 30, 2008

good bye...

i have nothing left in my life, i have a broken family, lost my bestfriend because she got a car and is hanging out with people that disrespected me to the farthest extent, and doesnt even pick my side when others talk to her about it. i guess that means she is not the friend i thought she was. Not once has she tried to talk to me about it or said sorry for obviously cutting me out of her life. but yet she expects me to treat her like nothing ever happend, which is not the way it works. you dont just act a certain way and hurt someone and expect it all to be normal.

never thought this would happen in a million years, thought we were going to be at each others weddings, and our kids were going to be best friends. but i guess all of that is gone now, because she doesnt feel like swallowing her pride and saying she is sorry.

remember that day i came up to you crying because i watched a movie that the boys best friend died, and it made me think of you dieing? well this is worse, because i know you are there and that we could make this work but you wont even try. and i have cried way more about this than i did that day, but crying doesnt change a thing, and you wont talk about it so i guess it will never change.

i will miss you and all the fun that we had together, but i guess you have made new friends, i hope they arent just using you for money or food, because those are not real friends, those will never be what i was to you.

No comments: